VentureBuilders is looking for a hands-on co-founder and talented business owner, for different new and existing startups. The co-founder will help get these projects going and build them out successfully.
The function is mostly focused on general business management, project management and creation and execution of best practices in the areas of marketing and content activities (SEO, SEM, Content Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing and Social Media).
Your tasks will consist of, among others:
- End-to-end project management of an existing or new startup project;
- Preparing a business case including cash-flow forecast;
- Business development and closing commercial deals;
- Setting up ands reporting on relevant business KPI’s;
- Creating and executing SEO and SEA strategies and formulating best practices;
- Managing content activities (internal or external);
- Continuous analysis and adjustment of results;
- Monthly marketing reporting;
- Setting up briefings and managing development;
- Setting up briefings and managing content and marketing support teams.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate is highly analytical and an entrepreneurial all rounder with a clear commercial and/or online marketing background (preferably in SEO/SEA/Social). You are a hard worker en ready to do what it takes.
Additionally you meet the following requirements:
- Relevant HBO-WO education (College/University level);
- You are very strong with numbers and analytics, while being able to maintain a high-level over view as well;
- Strong in preparing presentations of analytical data with detailed commentary;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a comparable function or environment, in which SEO and SEA were important marketing channels;
- You are commercial, proactive and ambitious;
- You are capable of editing websites through a CMS and possess sufficient HTML and online editing knowledge;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and in writing;
- You live in or near Amsterdam.
What do we offer?
You will be part of an experienced team with a proven track record. You will work on promising new projects. Room for your own initiative and creative ideas. A start-up salary PLUS the opportunity to become shareholder in the start-up/project.
Interested? Send your profile and cover letter to [email protected]