About Dealroom Dealroom is Europe’s leading database for startups, technology and venture capital. We provide actionable insights and decision-support tools to venture capital & private equity funds, investment banks, consultants and corporate executives.
We track over 500,000 technology companies worldwide, using a combination of user-generated data, machine learning, and manual curation. Our mission is to enable better and faster investment decisions in the venture capital market.
We are looking for a highly driven individual in B2B Sales. As Business Development Manager at Dealroom.co, your task is to identify potential clients, engage with them to understand their needs and help them bring their data to the next level.
- Business development and followup on new leads
- Account management for existing clients
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Conduct market research (analyse competitors, efficiency of sales strategies, etc.)
- Work closely with CEO and Marketing Manager to prepare marketing, advertising, PR and promotional activities
Qualities we are looking for:
- 5-10 year-experience in B2B sales with a demonstrable track-record
- Self-motivated, multitasking and proactive. Ability to work within a multicultural and fast-paced work environment
- Excellent negotiation skills
- An interest in our business: startups, venture capital and ecosystems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, analytical, methodical
Reasons to work at Dealroom:
- Join early in a fast growing company with strong traction in an exciting market
- You will become a vital part in taking the company to the next level, together with a highly motivated small team
- World-class clients: venture capital firms, top management consultants, and investment banks
- Building long-term tangible value: identifying and mapping startups and new technologies around the world
- Exciting technology stack: combining SaaS, big data, machine learning, user-generated content, data visualisation
- Amsterdam HQ
Are you ready to take up this challenge? To learn more, please send an email to [email protected] with your CV. We look forward to get in touch!
Start Date: Q4 2018