Taxi2Airport.com is one of the world’s fastest growing ground transportation technology platform. We are committed in providing safe and reliable transfers to and from main airports and cruise ports.
Taxi2Airport.com is rapidly expanding to become one of the largest taxi transfer providers worldwide. The company helps over 170 nationalities in 85 countries get to and from the airport safely.
About The Role
The SEO Manager is responsible for orchestrating the organic growth of Taxi2airport’s traffic channel, while cohesively optimizing SEO across all departments. Our future SEO Manager will serve as the point-person for all SEO-related initiatives, as well as for helping identify and establish worldwide, consistent SEO best practices.
What You’ll do
- Orchestrate high-volume, organic search growth for T2A
- Find, evaluate, and capitalize upon SEO expansion opportunities at all levels – must be able to see things others don’t, and successfully drive growth
- Identify opportunities for maximizing search success and mitigating risk
- Evaluate search demand to identify growth opportunities for our content and product
- Conduct cohesive analysis to predict trends and topics relevant to our traffic
- Constitute the point-person for technical SEO queries from the team
- Create detailed reports on SEO performance and be able to report on SEO performance throughout the organization
- Identify, analyze, and capitalize upon incremental traffic opportunities
- Work closely with Development, Product, Design and Paid Marketing
- Use your experience and creativity to develop, test and implement new keyword, content, linkbuilding and on-page strategies
What we need
- 5 years directly related experience in SEO Optimization (enterprise experience preferred)
- Experience with optimizing international/multilingual websites
- High-level proficiency in SEO Analysis (Omniture, Google Analytics, Excel, R, etc)
- Proficiency with a variety SEO tools (Open Site Explorer, Screaming Frog, Majestic, Webmaster Tools, etc.)
- Technical skills are a big plus
- Ability to work inter-departmentally with marketing, design, product, and engineering
- Strong preference for a data-driven marketing approach
- Superior knowledge of SEO best practices regarding keyword research, on-page optimization, link building
- Flexible hours
- Daily lunch with a competition at table tennis.
- Weekly drinks – yes we eat and drink together!
- Monthly game nights / team-building activities