Are you a talented PHP Developer and do you want to work on great projects in a fast moving startup environment with a huge potential?
We are looking for you!
VentureBuilders is an operational VC that provides its ventures with seed capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. We back early-stage companies in the digital technology space with initial seed investments of 250k-500k. With an unique organizational structure featuring 20 operational experts, VentureBuilders offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Digital Marketing, Design, PR, Sales and Recruiting. The current portfolio includes 15 companies such as Amberscript, Dealroom.co, Contexta and Taxi2Airport. With our latest VentureBuilders Growth Fund, we aim to add another 10 companies to our portfolio in the next 2 years.
What will you be doing?
Developing, improving and making changes to existing and new platforms (built in PHP using frameworks like Laravel); Help decide on new features/modules of the platforms; Technical maintenance and support for our platforms.
What do we expect?
- PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.0;
- Laravel PHP framework;
- IDE PHPStorm;
- MVC en OOP;
- REST / SOAP;
- Development of API’s;
- and a working knowledge of CSS, (X)HTML and XML, jQuery and AJAX.
Skills that really help but are not a must:
- Node JS
- Socket IO
- Linux server environments
- Design patterns
- Ecmascript (ES2016 syntax)
- Photoshop and/or Sketch
- Jquery / Ajax
And lastly we expect:
- Able to work in English (speaking/writing Dutch is not a must);
- Able to plan and structure your tasks in collaboration with the team;
- Ability to adjust and be flexible to changes;
- Availability for at least 4 days a week, preferably fulltime.
Our offer to you:
- A competitive salary with an attractive bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Daily pingpong battles and team lunches
- Weekly Friday afternoon drinks
- Monthly game night / team activities