We founded Applyr with the hope that you never need apply for a job this way again. We mean it. Never again.
Our recruiter chatbot solutions are set to radically transform the way candidates apply for jobs and the process through which companies source their talent. In 2018 we want to say good bye to soulless job boards, CV black holes and email ping-pong. And our job as a team is to make this happen. In order to achieve this, we’re looking for a talented new colleague to join our dev team with some solid experience under his/her belt in developing professional applications. Working directly with our CTO, you would be the one to build our platform right from its infancy and allow us to offer our customers a remarkable finished product. Would you consider joining us?
Start date would be September or Q4 of 2017.
We’re a new software startup (founded in 2017) with a highly-experienced founding team and investor backing, based in the coolest tech hub in Europe: Amsterdam. Success is rewarded at Applyr. Early joiners to the team can count on a reasonable base salary and equity participation. As with all young companies, the earlier you join, the greater the opportunities to progress and to leave your mark on the business. (You’ll get a free lunch too, in our shared startup workspace, but hopefully that’s not a game changer.)
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
On the backend-side, we’d like you to have lots of experience with:
– Django and Django REST Framework (at least five years);
– SQL, Redis and Python 3;
– Building and consuming REST API’s;
– Continuous Integration, Ansible and AWS;
– Experience with websocket and asynchronous programming;
– Experience with message-protocols such as Google Protobuf;
– Experience with Elasticsearch and Kafka;
On the frontend-side, some essential requirements:
– At least two years experience with building professional applications with HTML5/CSS3/JS;
– Familiarity with tools, such as Webpack, Yarn and Sass/Compass;
In general, we ask for experience with:
– Building, deploying and maintaining high-scalable, secure production environments;
– Amazon Web Services;
– Git and Github;
– JIRA, Scrum and Kanban;
It’s crucial that you’re comfortable working in an early-stage startup and you’re excited about getting involved with every aspect of product development.
If this sounds like you, then we look forward to hearing from you very soon!
Please contact us at: [email protected]